Have you ever wanted to be a blogger? Have you ever wanted to live the glamorous lifestyle of surfing all around the beautiful world wide web, meeting people you’ll never see, sharing Avatars, and creating beautiful content that has potential to bless the lives of the whole world? Did you know that there are guest blogging sites who would love to have your insight to help its readers?
Anybody can start a blog about their dog. As a matter of fact, there are a lot of dog blogs out there. But at Homes in Order, we have specific things we focus on, such as getting our Homes in Order through financial responsibility, mortgage management, daily spending, etc.
If you have any good ideas for Homes in Order, we want you! Our vision is to help people learn personal financial responsibility.
Keys to writing a good blog:
- Will it help people? Most internet users go to the internet and Google things they want answers to.
- Solution. Do you have a specific, practical, useful solution to a problem?
- Communication. Can you communicate it in 350 words or less?
- Format. Creative writing is great, but you also need to be able to write in a format that is not only useful to readers, but possibly even more important, a format that search engines will understand so that your readers can find your content! Formatting includes not only Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tips, but also just making it look good on the page. Readers want good information, fast, and easy.
- Make it fun! We have very limited time on this beautiful blue marble floating through space! If you’d like to blog, make it fun! Keep it positive. And write with a smile on your face. Your readers will feel it. And more importantly, later in the day, when they are away from their computer and they are at the store shopping, they will remember what you had to say about saving money.
- Sharing. Now let’s share it with the world! Who would benefit from sharing your valuable information? If you are looking to help others, then others will help you. Sure, you can increase your own public visibility by guest blogging on sites, such as Homes in Order. But if your primary purpose is to help others, you have what it takes to be successful.
Writing a good blog post:
Let’s apply the keys to writing a good blog post too Homes in Order. One of the biggest problems in the world is money! Well, actually it’s usually the lack of money. So, let’s say you have a practical product that will help people save money. #1, #2 Completed! Now you have to put it in words, and more importantly, words that resonate with your audience. #3, Completed! If you have an idea to share with the world, you are likely passionate about it. So, you should be able to have fun with it, no problems. #5 completed!
The final push:
That leaves #4 and #6, which is exactly where most great ideas get stuck. We have tools that can help you optimize your post so that you can share your blog with the most people possible. If you have money saving ideas or money saving tips, please submit your blog post proposal, and we will help you optimize it for delivery. You will have final approval.
So, now that you’ve found a problem (#1), created a solution to a problem (#2), written a concise solution that people can understand (#3), optimized your blog post and made it beautiful (#4), made your post friendly and appealing (#5), you are ready to publish and share (#6) your solution with the world.
If you think you have what it takes to be a contributor to good guest blogging sites, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us by filling out the following form with your proposal and we will be in touch with you shortly. Who know, maybe you have what it takes to be a successful guest blogger and will begin enjoying the life of creative freedom, and people surfing around the world wide web will run into your Avatar!
But more important than your life of glamour, maybe you can help someone else with their problem.